Are you facing criminal charges in Lancaster, CA? Now is the time to consult an experienced criminal defense attorney. A conviction could jeopardize your future, so there’s no time to waste to mount a strong defense. Contact a Lancaster criminal defense lawyer at the Law Offices of Justin E. Sterling today to ensure your case gets the attention it requires.
Our law firm will stand up for your rights, guide you through the criminal justice system, and work relentlessly toward a favorable outcome in your case. Attorney Justin E. Sterling has tried over 70 criminal cases to verdict over the past 20 years. Our team includes investigators with backgrounds in law enforcement, toxicology, DNA analysis, forensics, and eyewitness identification. Let us work hard to take the pressure off you and put it where it belongs — on to the prosecution.
You are innocent until proven guilty in California. Contact The Law Offices of Justin E. Sterling today to speak with a criminal defense attorney in Lancaster.
Criminal Cases Handled by Our Lancaster Criminal Defense Lawyer
The Law Offices of Justin E. Sterling represent clients facing all types of criminal charges, including felonies and misdemeanors at the state and federal levels. While we can handle many types of cases, we purposely limit the number of clients we work with at any one time. That way, we can provide the individualized attention you deserve.
Our team regularly represents clients in criminal cases involving:
- Domestic violence
- Drug crimes
- White collar crimes
- Assault and battery
- Sex crimes
- Weapons charges
- Violent crimes
- Gang crimes
- Theft crimes
- Driving under the influence (DUI)
- Civil rights violations
- Probation or parole violations
The Advantages of Hiring an Experienced Criminal Defense Lawyer in Lancaster
Working with a trusted criminal defense lawyer can provide significant advantages compared to navigating the justice system alone. Key benefits include the following:
- Experience – Justin E. Sterling has over 20 years of experience representing criminal defendants in California courts. He has good working relationships with local prosecutors and law enforcement agencies, which helps during the preparation and handling of your case.
- Knowledge – A skilled criminal defense lawyer has extensive knowledge of California’s criminal statutes and how to apply the law to achieve the best outcome possible in your case.
- Independent investigations – The Law Offices of Justin E. Sterling has an in-house team of private investigators with law enforcement backgrounds to assist in evidence collection and identify exonerating evidence that other professionals might miss.
- Defense from Day One – You need legal protection from the moment you are arrested or find out you are suspected of a crime. A Lancaster criminal defense lawyer can check that the arrest and any searches were conducted lawfully and that none of your rights were violated.
Contact Us for a Free Consultation with a Lancaster Criminal Defense Attorney
If you are facing criminal charges in Lancaster, hiring a trusted criminal defense lawyer could be the best choice you ever make. At the Law Offices of Justin E. Sterling, we are ready to take on your case and build a defense strategy tailored to your needs. Contact us today for a free consultation.