Facing criminal charges is easily one of the most stressful events a person can experience. It’s natural to feel frightened and unsure of what to do. The best way to protect yourself after being accused or charged with a crime in West Hills, CA is to consult an experienced lawyer. A knowledgeable defense attorney can help you navigate the legal process and fight for a favorable outcome for you.
Why Choose The Law Offices of Justin E. Sterling?
The Law Offices of Justin E. Sterling is an accomplished criminal defense law firm. For over two decades, Attorney Justin Sterling has provided aggressive legal representation to clients facing charges ranging from DUI to murder.
A Los Angeles native, Mr. Sterling is a former public defender in the Los Angeles County Public Defender’s Office. He is a champion of the underdog, providing a vigorous legal defense to every client he represents.
No matter the complexity of your case, Mr. Sterling can handle it. He has defended clients in nearly every specialized unit in LA County, including the Hardcore, Family Violence, Major Crimes, and High-Tech Crimes units. Reach out today to speak with our West Hills criminal defense attorney.
What to Expect With Us
Our firm offers comprehensive legal services to clients. When you work with us, you will get:
- Free consultation – Mr. Sterling will review your case, outline your legal options, and discuss potential defenses free of charge.
- Personalized service – Every situation is unique. We will investigate your case in-depth to craft a customized defense tailored to your circumstances.
- Local connections – Decades of experience representing clients in West Hills pays off. Our firm has strong relationships with local law enforcement, experts, and legal professionals whose assistance can provide unparalleled support for your case.
- Compassionate legal support – Being accused of a crime is stressful, no matter if it’s your first charge or you’ve been through the criminal justice system before. We understand what you’re up against and that the stakes are high. You can rely on us to be an emotional rock for you and fight for the best outcome possible.
- Track record of success – Justin Sterling recently obtained an acquittal for a client accused of multiple counts of premeditated first-degree murder, sparing them a life sentence. He has a history of securing dismissals, reduced charges, probation, and diversion for clients who otherwise faced lengthy prison terms and harsh penalties. Results matter — and prosecutors know when Mr. Sterling is handling a case, they face a tough trial lawyer with a staunch commitment to justice.
Get Help From Our West Hills Criminal Defense Lawyer
Time is of the essence if you’ve been charged with a crime in California. Protect your legal rights by contacting The Law Offices of Justin E. Sterling today for a free consultation with a criminal defense lawyer in West Hills.